Get excited by snow - snowshoe walks programme
Let's start off the new year with the right foot with the programme of winter activity "Get-excited by snow" 2023.
Unwinding walks with snowshoes will take you to enjoy mesmerizing snowy landscapes. Relax, authentic nature and some tasty surprises are the right mix created by Val di Zoldo Turismo for your winter season.
DOWNLOADABLE PROGRAMME OF ACTIVITIES
For all snowshoeing activities:
- Equipment:Winter trekking boots and gloves-snow shoes and pales shall be provided by the organization.
- Mandatory registrations: contact the tourist office of Forno or Pecol or the accommodation facilities of Val di Zoldo Turismo, by 5pm of the previous day.
- Participants: Maximum 10 people – children must be least 12 years old.
- Cost: children up to 12 yo € 20 (€15 if staying in an associated accommodation) | adults €30 (€25 if staying in an associated accommodation)
- Family discount: Children + accompanying parent € 35 (€ 30 if staying in an associated accommodation).
- Accompaniment: By mountain guides who will evaluate, in case of bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances, to modify and / or shorten the route according to the weather conditions or the participating group.
LOOK FOR ASSOCIATED ACCOMMODATION HERE (IN RED) --> ACCOMMODATION
During the activities, which start where the means of transport are left and until return to them, all participants have RCT insurance coverage, as required by law.
The programme of activities can be subject to modifications or cancellations owed to the normative restrictions anti Covid-19.
For further information:
Pecol or Forno Tourist Offices
+39 0437789145 | +39 0437787349