Information provided by the Val di Zoldo Tourism Consortium, pursuant to and in accordance with the former article 14 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
In compliance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016, duly provided herewith by the data controller of the Val di Zoldo Tourism Consortium, is the information required by law regarding how and why the personal data of visitors to www.valdizoldo.net are used.
This information is valid only for this website, www.valdizoldo.net, and not for any other websites that may be consulted via links published on this website, for which the data controller may in no way be held responsible.
Users are informed that the hosting services are provided by the company Explico, with registered office in Calle dei Fortes 8, 33080 Castello di Aviano (Pordenone) ,VAT no. 01465140935, and that the servers the website is located on are located in Italy.
2. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Regarding merely technical aspects and protocols, we would like to inform you that:
• In the course of routine operations, the IT systems and software procedures for the functioning of this website may acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication profiles.
• This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but it may, by its very nature, make it possible to identify Users if processed and combined with data held by third parties.
• This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers employed by Users who access the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used for submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (completed, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the User’s operating system and IT environment.
• These data may be used for identifying responsibilities in the event of IT offences perpetrated against the website.
Cookies are small text files that are sent from the website visited to the User’s device (usually to the browser), where they are stored so that the device can be recognised on the User’s next visit. Upon each subsequent visit, the cookies are sent back to the website from the User’s device. Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server the cookie has been sent from, the expiry date and a value – usually a unique number randomly generated by the computer. The server of the website that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognise the User when s/he visits a website or browses between web pages.
Cookies may be installed not only by the manager of the website visited by the User (first-party cookies), but also from other websites that install cookies via the first website (third-party cookies) and are able to recognise them. This occurs because the website visited may contain elements (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages in other domains, etc.) resident on servers other than the server of the website visited.
In general, cookie are classified into different types based on:
• session cookies (temporary), which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
• persistent cookies, which remain active until their expiry data, or until they are deleted by the User.
• first-party cookies, sent to the browser directly from the website visited.
• third-party cookies, sent to the browser directly from websites other than the website visited.
• technical cookies
- session/essential/performance/process/security cookies, which contribute to the functioning of the website, offering the User, for example, the opportunity to browse the web pages or access protected areas. If these cookies are blocked, the website will not be able to function correctly.
- function/preference/location/session status cookies, which can store information that alters the behaviour or the appearance of the website (chosen language, text/character size, User’s geographical area). Blocking these cookies will make the user experience less functional, but will not prevent the User from using the website.
- a) first-party or b) third-party statistical/analytical cookies with IP masking, without data crossing (with a similar purpose to technical cookies), which are used to collect information and generate statistics on the use of the website, to understand how visitors interact with it.
• non-technical cookies
- third-party statistical/analytical cookies without IP masking, with data crossing, which are used to collect information and generate statistics on the use of the website, with possible identification and tracking of Users, to understand how visitors interact with it.
- profiling/advertising/tracking or conversion cookies, used to select advertising pertinent to a particular User (customised advertisements). The purpose of profiling cookies is to create User profiles, and they are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the User when browsing the internet.
Full information is provided below on the cookies installed on this website, as well as the necessary indications on how to manage User preferences with regard to them.
The Val di Zoldo Tourism Consortium wishes to inform Users that the following types of cookies may be used on its website (www.valdizoldo.net):
• First-party technical cookies, which do not require the User’s consent;
• Third-party analytical cookies, considered as technical cookies, in that instruments have been adopted to reduce their ability to identify Users (by masking significant portions of the IP address), and crossing the information collected with other data the third party already possesses is not possible.
• Profiling cookies.
Specifically, in addition to the indications above, please note that the website (www.valdizoldo.net) uses:
• First-party technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website: they are used for browsing or to provide a service requested by the User; they are not used for any other purposes, and they are installed directly by the data controller. Without these cookies, it would not be possible to carry out a number of operations, or would render them more complex and/or less secure.
• Third-party analytical cookies, considered as technical cookies.
GOOGLE INC. (Google Analytics) with session duration
• Profiling cookies
Finally, Users should be aware that the website uses exclusively third-party profiling cookies.
The purpose of these cookies is to create profiles regarding the User, and they are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences demonstrated while browsing.
Below is a list of the third-party profiling cookies currently used by the website, indicating their name, function and duration:
GOOGLE INC. (Google Analytics) with session duration
• Social network buttons
These are the buttons on the website with the icons of the social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc...). They allow Users to interact with the social platforms directly with just one click.
The sole purpose of the social network buttons is to take Users to the pages of the respective social networks. No data are shared with the social media.
• Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
The Google Maps widget provides customisable interactive maps used exclusively on the web pages of the websites that use the service. The website (www.valdizoldo.net) incorporates the Google Maps widget in order to allow the User to view the position of places of interest on the map. This service may involve the installation of cookies, including profiling cookies, on the part of Google (third party). No information will be shared by the website (www.valdizoldo.net), into which the widget is incorporated.
Place of processing: USA
Data Protection Policy: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
In general, regardless of the type of cookies used by this website, we would like to inform Users that, in addition to the safeguards provided for by the regulations in force, there are options available to browse without cookies, such as:
• Blocking third-party cookies: third-party cookies are not generally indispensable for browsing, so they can be refused by default, using the dedicated functions of your browser.
• Activating the Do Not Track option, present on most latest-generation browsers. When this option is activated, websites designed in such a way as to comply with it should automatically stop collecting some types of browsing data. However, it is at the discretion of individual websites whether or not to comply.
• Activating the “private browsing” mode, which allows Users to browse without leaving traces of their browsing data. Websites will not remember the Users, the pages they visit will not be memorised in their browsing history, and new cookies will be deleted. The private browsing function does not, however, guarantee anonymity on internet, because although it prevents browsing data from being held on the browser, Users’ browsing data will continue to be available to website managers and connection providers.
• Directly deleting cookies: there are functions for this on all browsers. It is important to remember, however, that each time an internet connection is established, new cookies are downloaded, so this deletion operation must be carried out regularly. Some browsers offer automated systems for the regular deletion of cookies.
For any further information you may require on the question of cookies, we recommend you consult the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
In addition, information on how to limit, block and/or remove cookies from your devices can be found at: http://www.aboutcookies.org
As mentioned earlier, Users can manage also use their browser/s to manage cookie preferences. To find out the type and version of the browser you are using, click on “Help” in the window at the top of the browser. If you know the type and version of your browser, all you have to do is click on the link for the browser you are using to access the cookie management page.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
Lastly, for further information on how to manage cookies, it may be useful to visit the following web pages: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu, http://www.allaboutcookies.org, https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, http://aboutads.info/choices, http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Data provided voluntarily by the User.
Consultation of this website may give rise to the processing of data regarding identified or identifiable persons. Specifically, this processing may be carried out in relation to the personal data freely provided by Users who send their information to the data controller via the contact details present on the website (www.valdizoldo.net), such as company e-mail addresses, and/or by filling in specific information collection forms on the website. The optional, explicit, voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses indicated on this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to the requests submitted, as well as any other data included in the message. Specific, detailed information on data processing, provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, is shown each time on the pages containing forms for the collection of visitors’ data. The aim of this information is to define the limits, purposes and means of processing of each data collection form, and each visitor may freely express his or her consent and authorisation for the collection and subsequent use of data.
Please note that Users are not requested to provide “particular categories of personal data” and/or “personal data regarding criminal convictions and offences”, as defined in arts. 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 in any section of the website, or for access to any functions of the website: if the User sends information of this nature to the data controller of his or her own accord, the data controller will process said data in compliance with the data protection regulations in force (EU Regulation no. 679/2016) and only to the extent strictly necessary to respond to the requests made by the interested party.
In general, as regards data provided voluntarily by the User, we would like to inform Users that both EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and the compatible Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 provide for the safeguarding of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data. In accordance with these regulations, data must be processed correctly, lawfully and transparently, in such a way as to protect your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to the aforementioned art. 14 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, and to the compatible Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, please note the following:
a. The processing the data controller is entitled to carry out will be performed using automated processes and/or the collection of hardcopy documentation
b. The User is free to provide his or her information by sending it to the data controller using the contact details on the website (www.valdizoldo.net) and/or by filling in specific information collection forms on the website; in the latter case, failure to provide some data may, depending on the individual case, make it impossible to carry out the activities requested by the User (see, for example, “mandatory fields” marked with an <<*>> in the information collection forms).
c. The User’s personal data will be processed by subjects specifically appointed by the data controller for the purpose, and/or anyone acting under his/her authority and with access to the personal data; these subjects will process your data only if necessary for the purposes for which they were provided, and only in order to carry out the tasks assigned to them by the data controller; they undertake to process only those data necessary to carry out said tasks and to perform only the operations necessary for carrying them out.
In addition, Users’ personal data may be transmitted to third parties only if this is strictly necessary in order to provide specific services or information requested by the User.
Finally, please note that the data controller may use in-house or external IT technicians for occasional maintenance, updating or assistance operations in the event of malfunctioning of the website. No data deriving from the web service will, in any case, be transmitted or communicated outside of the company.
The communication of data as described above is closely connected to normal company operations within the framework of managing relations with the User, and is strictly necessary for the purposes for which the data were provided;
c1) the data controller may transfer the personal data to another country or international organisation; in such cases, the data controller undertakes to process the data only if appropriate guarantees are provided;
c2) in observance of the Order “Measures and procedures for data controllers of data processed using electronic tools regarding the attribution of system administrator functions - 27 November 2008“ (Official Gazette no. 300 of 24 December 2008) as amended, the data controller has appointed specific “System Administrators” who, as part of their duties, may directly or indirectly access services of systems that process or allow for the processing of information of a personal nature.
c3) the data will not be transmitted to third parties without your express advance consent. Your personal data will not be disclosed.
d. The data will be held for the amount of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were provided; data will be stored in a form that allows for the identification of the data subject for no longer than necessary for the purposes they were collected for or subsequently processed, after which, if not specifically reconfirmed by the data subject, they will be anonymised or deleted.
e. The personal data provided will not be processed for automated decision-making processes (profiling).
f. In the event that the personal data provided must be processed for purposes other than those indicated above, the data controller will provide you with information on said purposes and any other pertinent information. The data controller, taking account of the state of the art and the implementation costs, as well as the nature and scope of application, the context and the purposes of the processing, both when determining the means for processing the data and when processing the same (risk analysis - accountability), adopts the appropriate technical and organisational measures to effectively implement the data protection principles and the necessary guarantees to meet the requisites set forth in EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and to safeguard the data subjects’ rights.
Data will be processed using methods and instruments able to guarantee security (arts. 24, 25 and 32 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016). Both automated process and non-automated means (hardcopy files) will be used, to which will be applied all the technical and organisational methods necessary to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk posed, so as to ensure they remain permanently confidential, undamaged and available, and to guarantee the resilience of the processing services and systems (including, but not limited to, controls both on the assigning of tasks to the subjects entrusted with data processing and on the classification of said data; pseudonymisation and encryption procedures, if sustainable, disaster recovery mechanisms, etc.).
Please note that data processing is based on the provisions established in art. 6, para. 1, letter a) of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, and that the User is free to provide his or her information by sending it to the data controller using the contact details on the website (www.valdizoldo.net) and/or by filling in specific information collection forms on the website; in the latter case, failure to provide some data may, depending on the individual case, make it impossible to carry out the activities requested by the User (see, for example, “mandatory fields” marked with an <<*>> in the information collection forms).
The data controller is: Val di Zoldo Tourism Consortium, with offices in Via Roma 10, 32012 Val di Zoldo (BL), T..N. and VAT no. 01112390255, Tel: 0437.789145, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to art. 28 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, the data controller may use the services of third parties to process data on their behalf and formally appointed thereby for the purpose. A complete, updated list of said parties appointed may be consulted at the offices by contacting the President of the Consortium, currently Marzia Balestra.
Pursuant to art. 29 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, the data controller may use the services of anyone acting under their authority and/or appointed thereby; said individuals will be duly trained for the purpose. The data controller has not appointed a D.P.O. (art. 37 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and WP guidelines, art. 29 of 13.12.2016), because said figure is not necessary within the Consortium, since the characteristics of the processing do not come under those set forth in the aforementioned article 37.
The data controller also informs Users that:
g. the data subject has the right to ask the data controller for access to his or her personal data, as well as the rectification or deletion of said data, or restrictions on the processing that regards him or her, or to oppose the processing of his or her data; the data subject is also entitled to data portability (art. 15, art. 16, art. 17, art. 18, art. 20 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016). By exercising this right of access, the data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation from the data controller that personal data regarding him or her are being processed, while exercising the right to data portability allows the data subject to obtain his or her personal data from the data controller in a structured, commonly used, legible format, or the transfer of said data from the original data controller to another (cf. WP 242 of 13.12.2016);
h. in the event that data processing is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or on article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), the data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to said withdrawal;
i. the data subject has the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority;
j. the data subject has the right to be informed by the data controller – who must comply without any justified delay – of any breaches of personal data liable to cause a serious risk to individual rights and liberties (art. 34 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016).
The full text of the articles of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 regarding your rights (articles 15 – 23 inclusive) may be consulted at any time at the following link on the website of the Personal Data Protection Authority:
Alternatively, you may request said text by writing to the data controller at the addresses indicated above.
In the event of any updates or changes to the document, Users will be able to understand and assess any changes by comparing the different versions of the document that may have been published, because said earlier versions will remain available for consultation on the website.
In the event the User does not accept any changes made to this data protection information, he or she must cease using this website and ask the data controller to delete his or her personal data by sending a specific notification to the data controller at the addresses indicated above.
Last amended on 20 August 2018
We will reply as soon as we can. In the meantime, please continue visiting our website.